I know I know don't die of shock but yes I'm updating my blog. It looks like I didn't get better at all about updating. If anything it looks like I got worse. Hopefully at least I can update at least once a week maybe I should make it a Sunday night thing so Jenn you need to make me do it ;)
So summer is over the kids are back in school and they are loving it. Lexi is really enjoying 1st grade. One of her friends she met in her class came to our house after school on Friday and played the afternoon. They had alot of fun together. Addie is so excited on Tuesdays and Thursdays when it is her time to go to her preschool. She is having alot of fun and she comes home and tells me the funniest stories/things that happened at school. Ellie is going to a neighborhood playschool/preschool . She loves just having somewhere to go. She would always feel so bad last year when the other 2 girls would go and she didn't have anywhere to go. It now has 10 kids in it so hopefully it's not too crazy when it's my turn to teach. I've never done one with that many so it may get a little crazy ;0
On Saturday we had a yard sale. We have been working hard on getting the basement cleared out so we can finish it so we had a yard sale on Saturday to try to get some of this stuff out of here. Matt got up early and hung signs while I set everything up. Monica and Jen came over and brought some stuff so we ended up having alot of stuff. It was really busy all day. A lady got mad at me because I wouldn't let her buy 2 nice pairs of shoes 2 old navy shirts and a doll and a pair of childrens place jeans for 2.00. She said she only usually paid .25 at yard sales for stuff. We were all laughing at that it was pretty funny! We ended up making 360.00 which wasn't bad at all. I was happy and Matt was happy the stuff is gone! Lexi was selling homemade oreos and waters and she made 23.00 she was so excited it was cute! We loaded everything that didn't sell and Matt took it all to the DI so we didn't have to bring anything back into the basement. It is so nice to walk downstairs and have it cleared out it looks so empty. It was hard to sell the girls baby clothes that I have been hanging onto forever. I don't know why it's so hard for me to let go of some stuff Matt was of course laughing at me but hey what is new :)
After the yard sale we went and got an early dinner and then we promised we would take the girls to see UP again since it was at the Kaysville theatre. Isaac had called Matt to see if he wanted to go to a movie so Matt invited him to come up and see UP . The girls were so excited to have their Uncle come to the movie. I really like that show it was just as good the second time. Isaac decided to come back to the house and hime and Matt watched a movie and I put the girls to bed and I decided to go to bed myself since I was pretty tired from the yard sale. I guess Isaac ended up staying over and Matt made crepes for breakfast and they were yummy. It was a fun weekend . Matt is going to be out of town Thurs, Fri, Sat of this week for work so we want to try to get some stuff done around here before he goes. Here is to hoping I get better at this blogging thing and it's not another month and a half before I update again :)
Good Job you!
ReplyDeleteHey, if he's gonna be gone wanna come down and go to the zoo with us? There is a new baby elephant!!!!!!
Glad you finally made a new entry!! I'm proud of you!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments about the pictures! I'm glad that school is going so well for the kids! Hope to see you soon! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteIt's good to see you are still blogging since that is the only way I keep up on what you are doing. We really need to get together. I will have a hard time getting rid of my girls clothes too. I haven't had the courage to do it yet. I can't believe that our girls are in first grade. It seems like yesterday we were waddling around the office all big and pregnant and now four kids later, who woulda thought.
ReplyDelete