I know I know I say I'm going to be better about posting and well if anything I'm getting worse!!!! The last time I posted Matt was out of town for work and then he went deer hunting the next week with his dad and brothers. Every year we are convinced that they go deer hunting to basically eat , hang out and look at wildlife. This year Matt got a deer and he was pretty excited. Matt's dad took it and got it made into steaks and jerky. The kids love the jerky and have been eating it like crazy.
The girls are having alot of fun at school. Addie went on a field trip to the firestation last week . She came home and was so excited to tell me all about the things she learned. She told us that we should get down on the ground and crawl if smoke is in the room and that smoke is very bad for our lungs and it makes us sick. She would say other random things throughout the day about the field trip and what she learned. They made little hats and she wore it around all day. It was cute! I remember when we we're little my parents did a family home evening on fire safety and we talked about what to do if we ever had a fire in the house and did little drills. I'm thinking I'm going to do that one of these days sooner than later.
Harrison has become mobile and has been crawling ALL over the place up the stairs and well basically rolls back down them. It's fun to see his little personality forming and the girls couldn't love him more. His 1st birthday is quickly approaching and I'm trying really hard not to think about it because it gets me sad to think how fast a year really goes by. We are very blessed to have him in our family and I'm thankful for his good health he has had this past year.
The girls are getting really excited for Halloween and well so am I. I love Halloween . They picked their pumpkins from our garden the other day and they can't wait to carve them. Everyday they ask if we can carve the pumpkins. Lexi and Ellie are going to be witches with green hair :0 and Addie was going to be a witch well....... up until yesterday she informed us that she wanted to be a ghost so we will see if she changes her mind again. The girls and I went to lunch today with my mom and then we went to Tai Pan after. I haven't been to that store for awhile so it was so fun to see the Chritmas trees all decorated and all the holiday decor. I saw a couple well a few things that I just might have to go back and get. I just love this time of year the smell in the air and the excitement of the upcoming hoiday season. I'm grateful and thankful for wonderful family and friends that we can share this holiday season with and I really want pumpkin chocolate chip cookies after talking to Jenn today..... so please find some pumpkin and send me some ASAP ;)
YAY a real live post, with real live information :)
ReplyDeleteI think i'm going to have to run to the store tomorrow cuz seriously even my water is making me want the cookies!
Thanks for saving me from having to post the picture ;) maybe i'll email it to you instead!