Friday, November 4, 2011

Back to School

It felt a little strange at first  when I would drop the kids off for school and I would come home and it was just Harrison and I. My babies are all grown up and off to school.  I'm loving this time I get to spend with  Harrison in the morning. He is just so darn sweet! I think he's going to have a hard time with a new baby in the house in a couple of months.  He won't be getting all the attention anymore,  he may actually like not getting mauled to death or at least by Ellie anyway.....

The girls LOVE school so much and we are so thankful that they do.  Matt and I were talking the other night about how we are so glad our kids love school it just makes things a lot easier. 


Addie and Ellie


Love these girls!

And yes they even had to dress Molly up and take pictures of her before school... Addie
kept calling her "fashion dog"..... silly girl


In front of the school all ready to start the year.


My cute little kindergartner! She was so excited.


Ellie hanging up her backpack.




No comments:

Post a Comment