Monday, April 27, 2009

Hannah Montana movie

We went and saw the Hannah Montana for family night tonight. Yes, I really really liked it. It was just a cute wholesome movie with a good message. It was really cute Lexi was smiling ear to ear the whole movie. I found myself singing the songs to myself more than Lexi . I really like "The Climb" song . When we came out of the theatre she asked if we could go see it again :) The popcorn was really yummy too ! If you haven't seen the movie yet I recommend it.

3 comments:

  1. it really was a great movie and about the huggable hangers - how about uh NO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED that movie!!! Josh wouldn't go with me so I went with a friend from work...but I totally loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! Elena has been dying to see it, but we just have had too much going on yet. Plus, with family coming this weekend, it is going to have to wait a bit longer. Glad you all had good time, especially you! ;)

    ReplyDelete