Thursday, April 16, 2009

Harrison's 4 month check up






Today Harrison had his 4 month check up. Yes, I'm in denial that he is 4 months. How did this happen? Why do they grow so fast??? He weighs 12 lbs 5 0z. and is 24 1/2 inches long. He is still our little guy :). He woke up so happy and was smiling at me all morning. He was smiling at babbling at all the people in the waiting room . It was really cute. It seems like they are always happy the day they have to go in and get those shots. They really just don't know what is coming . The doctor said he was doing wonderful and was very pleased to see him doing so well. He does have a crusty eye and a little stuffy nose. We got some medicine for his eye so hopefully that will help. He cried out when they put the shots in but as soon as I picked him up he was fine. He has been so cute and cuddly all day. Today was one of those days where I didn't want to put him down because he was being so sweet and cuddly. He really hasn't been fussy with the shots. He fell asleep on Matt in the recliner while watching TV tonight. It was really cute. As you can see in the picture I don't think he was liking the camera too much while he was trying to sleep :) He is so much fun and sweet and I'm so thankful for his health he has been blessed with so far. We love you baby boy.

2 comments:

  1. how mean are you taking pics of a sleeping boy!

    I'm glad he's doing well even with shots.

    ReplyDelete