Thursday, July 2, 2009

June ... Where did it go???

Well I've come to the conclusion that I'm a horrible blogger. My last post was a month ago :). I really can't believe June is over already. I figured since it is already July I better post a June update .We had alot going on in June and it just seemed like it flew by. I'm going to start with Ellie's b-day. She turned 3 on June 2. Here are some pics of her birthday. I will try to be better about updating in July.


Ellie's Birthday


Ellie getting some cake from Aunt Jenn :)



with grandma Sue at her party!



here she is at Chuck E. Cheese. She was so
excited to go!


opening presents



She went to Mcdonald's with her little friend
Carson for lunch. They had so much fun!!!


she loved her present from Carson . She always
has to bring her little purse with the bunny to the
store.


She had such a fun birthday. It's hard to believe she is already 3. She has tons of energy and I spend half of my days chasing her but when she climbs up on my lap and wraps her arms around me and says"I love you Mommy" it melts my heart. She is a sweetie! We love you Miss Ellie Belly







No comments:

Post a Comment