Friday, July 3, 2009

Lexi's kindergarten graduation

Graduation Day!!


We also had Lexi's kindergarten graduation in June. She was so excited. They put on a little program and sang alot of cute songs. My camera was having some issues during the program part so my pics didn't turn out too well. After they sang they showed this DVD of all the things they had done this year field trips, parties, etc. At the end of the DVD they showed a picture of each child from the first of the year and compared it to picture of the end of the year to see how much they changed. They played that Billy Dean song "Let them be little" and yes I cried. I'm a big bawl baby but I looked around and I wasn't the only one crying. What am I going to be like when she graduates from high school? They made a copy for each child so that will be fun to look at. After the program we went to her class room for punch and cookies and the kids showed us some fun stuff they had been working on all year. Then we went out to lunch at the Olive Garden and a few minutes after we sat down her teacher walked in and sat next to us. Lexi was smiling from ear to ear. It was pretty funny. I really liked her teacher she was so sweet and fun and it seemed like she really enjoyed teaching. It was fun to volunteer in her class each week and get to know her. She gave me a thank you note and some candy and said how much she enjoyed Lexi in her class. We will miss her!


Lexi and her teacher Mrs. Olpin



in front of the kindergarten doors



congrats grad!!



this is when my camera was being really stupid!
She is singing her little heart out

Grandma Sue and Lexi in her classroom


Grandma Drown



showing us her school work from the school year



she wanted a picture in front of the kindergarten
playground. She is excited to be able to play on the
other playground next year as a 1st grade.






No comments:

Post a Comment