Sunday, November 29, 2009

busy....busy...

It's seems like these past couple of weeks have been busy busy and will just get busier. Is Christmas really less than a month away. WOW!!!

Today in church somebody gave a wonderful talk on gratitude and being thankful. This talk really got to me and had me thinking of how grateful I am for so many things in my life. I'm so thankful for my husband who works so hard for our family and who truly makes me laugh and I love him so much. I'm thankful for my 4 beautiful and healthy children that I get to stay home with and be a mom to and the good health Harrison has been blessed with this past year. I'm grateful for my home even though I do complain about it sometimes ( or alot) about not having enough space but this is the home that has my memories of SO many things we have shared with family and friends and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I'm so grateful for wonderful family and friends who are always available when I need something. I'm thankful for my savior and the knowledge I have of this gospel. I just feel very lucky and very blessed and my heart is very full right now. I really love this time of year because I think it gives us a chance to just sit back and reflect and be very grateful for the little things in our lives because these are the things that matter the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment