Monday, December 7, 2009

Birthdays.....
































































The birthday girl
I just realized that I never posted Addie's birthday pictures. Since it is now December and her birthday was Nov.18 I think I'm a little behind.....

Matt was out of town for training for his new job so my mom and dad came over and brought her presents that night. Her cousin Mia slept over on Friday night and then we had a little friend party at Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday. They all had so much fun!!! They had fun riding the rides and running around and eating pizza and cupcakes. Addie loves Chuck E Cheese. I wonder how many more of Addie's birthdays we will have to go to Chuck E Cheese. She was very excited to get her scooter and her new obsession (Littlest Pet Shops) . She walked around all day and said I'm 5 now. She thinks she is so big now. I think just feels like she is so much older than Ellie now since they are almost the same size. On that Sunday we celebrated the rest of the November birthdays with the Crookston side of the family. She got spoiled and got lots of fun things. So she just had one long birthday celebration but she LOVED every minute of it. We love you Addie bug!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for birthdays!! It looks like they had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete