with dad on her special day!
so pretty in her dress!
4 generations... I thought this picture turned out
great AND everyone is smiling including my husband. (That's about
the biggest smile we ever get from Matt)
Grandma and Grandpa Crookston
Grandma and Grandpa Drown
It was kind of crazy at the house I was trying to get food ready so I had told Matt to get
pictures of everyone who came but this is all he got.....darn it!
Lexi's Baptism day was such a beautiful day shared with family and friends. She was so excited to be baptized and was so happy that day. She is such a sweet girl and always wants to do good. I get compliments all the time on how well behaved she is and how sweet and kind she is to others. I'm so proud to be her mother.
I love Lexi's excitement to learn about the gospel and how she is always asking questions about it and reminding us as a family that it's time to read our scriptures or wanting to help with planning family home evening. She keeps me on my toes and I'm grateful that my heavenly father sent me such a sweet spirit.
That night of her baptism after everyone left she told me she didn't want to forget the feeling she had that day. So I told her to write it down in the journal that our friends had given her earlier at her baptism. She went into her room and wrote in it and it was very sweet. We love you so much Lexi. You are such a beautiful girl and we are very proud of the sweet person you are and the great example you are to others. Love you sweet girl.
After the baptism we did Lexi's family birthday party. She got spoiled by everyone. Here are a few pics of her little celebration!
This is the cute bow holder Aunt Jenn made for her. She also made her
a bunch of flowers for her hair.
YAY!! I-tunes gift card from Uncle Jed and Aunt Lisa
Opening her American girl doll from Grandma and Grandpa Crookston
She got a fun game for her ds from Paula and Josh's family and a nice case
to hold her ds and games from Aunt Heather.
!!!!!!!CAKE TIME!!!!!!
MAKE A WISH!!
it was a fantastic day!!
ReplyDeleteSO my dear friend....it's been a while and you've been busy so i've cut you some slack but NO MORE!!! You're going to have at least a couple hours every morning 5 days a week with just Mr. Harrison - if you don't make at least 1 blog post a week i'm going to hijack your blog and start making them for you. You've been warned!! xoxo
ReplyDelete