Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Slowly catching up....


Yes, It's been a long time. I don't think I've ever gone this long without a post. I do wish I was better at updating and I'm going to try to be better, because I know someday I will be glad that I did  So Jenn keep on me!!! 
I was going to post the pictures of the kids going back to school, but as I was going through pictures I realized I hadn't post any of their graduations from June so I decided to start with that. 

So here is Ellie's graduation. She  had so much fun at  preschool. She loved her teacher. Her teacher has been teaching for over 30 years and you can tell she still enjoys every minute of it and really loves these kids! They put on an adorable program!


Ellie was Suzy the snowflake in the program . She loved wearing the princess dress.


She was in Heaven!


She sang her little heart out.


All graduated!! She is ready to go to kindergarten !


She loved her teacher. Mrs. Tammy.


Ellie with her friends Carson and Hunter. The teacher promised
them M&M's if they sang good!

I'm so proud of her. She learned so much at this preschool and really had a lot of fun while doing it! She is loving kindergarten and I love how excited she gets about homework. She loves to sit with me after school  and work on her homework.  She tells me about her day and I've been really enjoying this time with her.  I ran into her teacher tonight at the grocery store and she told me how well she was doing in school and how fun she is in class. Ellie was all embarrassed and hiding behind my leg and that kid never gets embarrassed. It was funny. We love you so much Ellie and love your  fun personality you bring into our family!

1 comment:

  1. WTG Ang! Keep them coming. She looks cute as a snowflake :)

    ReplyDelete