The program
All graduated!!
Way to go!!
Cute little Addie!
proud mama!
And here is her friend Thomas that she talked about ALL THE TIME!!!! They went to each others houses
and had play dates and had a lot of fun together.
After the graduation we went to her class and she showed me what she had been working on all year and then they had punch and cookies for everyone. Addie loved kindergarten. She made a lot of friends in this class. She learned so much and is such a good little reader. She loves to read and I love how she pushes herself and gets harder books so she can read better. Her teacher said she loved how determined she was in class. If Addie wanted to be perfect at something her teacher said she would sit and work at her desk and figure it out until she got it right. She loves to learn and I love that about her. I'm glad you had such a fun year at school .I love you Addie bug!
she's so cute Ang!
ReplyDelete