I helped with the kids school Halloween parties on Thursday. They did a carnival for Addie's party. The kids went to each station and played a game and won lots of candy and prizes. They had tons of candy and toys donated by other parents so they got spoiled!!! It was fun to see Addie with all her little friends and to see how much she loves kindergarten. They played a game where you have to guess how many candy corns are in a container and Addie guessed 130 and there was 180 so she won. When they called her name she was so surprised and it certainly made her day. She was all smiles!
Lexi's party was a Harry Potter theme. My friend Monica planned most of it and it was awesome. They did broomstick races, made magic potions with food coloring, made capes out of garbage bags,and broomsticks out of pencils and raffia.
I was pretty sad because I took my camera out of my purse after Addie's party and I realized 1/2 way through her party I didn't have it. I got a few pictures on my phone but they didn't turn out very well. I did get a picture when she got home in her cape and holding her broomstick so she was pretty happy.
Lexi and her friend Hailey were very excited at the party. Apparently they have been wanting to play with each other for a while so they found out that we were both going to be helping at their class party so they planned that I could meet her mom and we could set up a play date. Her mom came over and introduced herself and said that we were suppose to set up a play date so we did for this Friday and they were both so excited. It was pretty cute.
Lexi before school
Addie before school
silly Addie bobbing for balloons
cheeeeez!
Addie was so surprised she won the candy corns
Her friend Tavynn had asked me to take their picture. It was pretty funny!
Lexi after her Harry Potter party
No comments:
Post a Comment