Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween


I always loved Halloween as a kid but now as a mother it's so fun to see the smiles and excitement of my kids dressing up and getting candy. The kids had so much fun trick or treating with their friends at the neighborhood /ward trunk or treat.

 There is a house by us that goes all out for Halloween.  On Halloween night he has a hearse on his front lawn and decorates his whole yard and you can walk through it. The kids have been talking about going to it every time we drive by.  Well, we went over there with my friend and her family and Lexi and Addie were too scared and wouldn't go. They stayed in the car and missed out on full size candy bars.  It was amazing how much work he puts into it. The guy must love Halloween!

 After that it was pouring rain so we decided to take them to the mall and trick or treat. MISTAKE..... That place was insane!!! We didn't stay long but as we were walking out we saw a double rainbow.  The kids were so excited. I'm sad to see Halloween gone but I'm so excited about the upcoming holidays. I'm very excited about Christmas this year and just think soon we will be putting Christmas decorations up!

my cute little spider
































1 comment:

  1. I was waiting for a post from you. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! Cute costumes!

    ReplyDelete