HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE
Can someone PLEASE slow down time. How does this happen??? It doesn't seem that long ago that I was snuggling this baby girl . Now my 5 lb. 18 inch baby girl is now 6 years old. Yes, I know our children HAVE to grow up and every year they have a birthday and get older, but this is one of the hardest things (at least for me). Looking through pictures today made me realize how quickly they grow......These precious children are babies for such a short time.
Addie came running into our bedroom this morning and yelled "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY". I love how excited Addie gets about everything. She makes the little things seem so BIG because of how excited she gets. She is also such a good helper at home and also at school. Her teacher told me at parent teacher conferences that she is always so willing to help her friends at school with things and her teacher really appreciated that. I'm so happy that she loves school so much and loves to learn. I also cherish our "cuddle time" that she always wants to have and hope she never grows out of that :)
We love you so much Addie . We are so grateful you are in our family!!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!
sweet baby girl
All grown up!!

Happy Birthday Addie!!!
ReplyDelete